Friday, November 16, 2012

Thankful

I am very grateful for so many things, but this news has been topping my list lately.
We are so excited. I have SO many people close to me who struggle with all types of infertility. While I can't begin to understand their pain, and would never claim to even kind of truly understand, I hope I can be sensitive to them, and I feel so grateful for this gift we were given. I have learned from them to never take any part of pregnancy, or parenting for granted. We are so grateful. Now we are just working on making Kyle grateful, he sort of hates babies. Oh dear.

*picture taken by Amanda Peterson

1 comment:

  1. Julie, this is wonderful news! I love how you express your thoughts. I hope to someday have a family as cute as yours! Joseph and I are very happy for you.

    ReplyDelete