Monday, November 26, 2012

Holiday Weekend

 After Thanksgiving we kept the party going. We put up TWO Christmas trees this year, which was big for me. We have two family rooms and I just couldn't decide which one deserved a tree...so thanks to a Black Friday deal they each get one. Kyle had SO much fun decorating the tree. He can't start the day now without making sure the lights are on. He has also been caught giving the ornaments "rocks" and high fives"...they are close friends I guess? My favorite is when we heard him say after his fist bump "rocks! rocks to my christmas tree!"

We also hit the BYU Women's soccer game with Kevin and Erin. It was intense! They lost after two overtimes, but Cosmo sat by us for a while so Kyle had a dream come true. He always looks from afar at football games and wants to get down to him so bad. When he showed up literally right next to us, all the kids seemed star struck. It was great.
Then on Saturday morning we were eating breakfast and last minute decided to head up to Heber to spend the night with my inlaws on their mission. We had SO much fun. The sled tied to the back of an ATV is seriously the most I have laughed in forever. Kyle had a blast, and we always love seeing Ryan's parents. So glad we got to go.
Now back to reality for a few more weeks I guess!

1 comment:

  1. Kyle is so funny, "Rocks to my Christmas tree." That is the best.
    I think I might also freeze up if Cosmo came near me. Everyone loves Cosmo.

    ReplyDelete