Sunday, November 11, 2012

23

Another month, another list of favorites. I can't get enough of this boy. I recently told Ryan I think I would be ok with babies going from birth to two in a month. Not that I didn't love Kyle as a baby, but man. I LOVE this toddler thing. I have mentioned before how my transition to motherhood has not always been very smooth...had I known what a treat this phase was? Definitely would have been the light at the end of the tunnel for me. Here's what I like best right now:


  • His little face. It has always been little, but it is just so sweet.
  • His "singing face". He opens his mouth wide and shakes his head whenever a song has a long note...this comes out mostly on Sundays listening to the MoTab.
  • He combs his hair while saying "I handsome, so handsome". And he is right.
  • He has recently started sitting at the piano and sings while he plays. 
  • He always says bless you when you sneeze, even if he is half asleep. Recently when he sneezed I forgot to bless him...he got in my face and yelled "bless me!"
  • Every morning after he gets dressed and has his hair done he comes and poses for me and says "so handsome"...vain? But still right.
  • He sings himself to sleep sometimes...his attempts at the ABC's are my favorite. He gets to about D, then makes random sounds and holds the last one out. Then he cheers for himself.
  • He loves to do flips, dance, jump, or simply strike a pose and then say "taduhhhhh" and will keep saying it until he gets applause.
  • He has a new love of clementines. He will eat as many as I will peel for him.
  • He always eats all but one bite of his oatmeal in the morning. Without fail, the last bite never gets eaten.
  • He always says "oh thank you much" unprompted when you do something for him. Love. 
  • He loves to dance. That never changes.
  • He has favorite songs and requests them regularly. These include..."ever ever" (We are never ever getting back together by T. Swift). "Skyfall" (Adele's new james bond theme song..Ryan is proud). "Woo woo song" (Sweet Escape by Gwen Stefani). "style" (Gangam Style)
  • He will do anything for chocolate milk
  • On that note...I told him we were getting Ryan something special for Christmas and he looks at me so serious and excited and says "oh chocolate milk!?"...that would be the ultimate gift for him I guess.
  • He loves to collect money. 
  • He loves going to "Gamma and PaPa's house" to play.
  • He loves to cook.
  • He lives for days we play with friends. He used to be shy but is now quite social. Wants to be around people all the time.
  • He loves nursery. He even begs to sit with his nursery teachers instead of us in sacrament meeting.
  • He still loves to watch shows, but doesn't have any real favorites right now.
  • He is really obedient.
  • He is stubborn and has a one track mind...it is hard to talk him out of things.
  • He loved playing in the snow! Especially sledding.
  • He is a man who loves his nap. 
  • He almost always uses full phrases and sentences now.
  • He prefers picking out his own shoes from his drawer.
  • He loves his books, and has his favorites.
  • He often says things and then say "I funny"
  • when he gets in trouble he comes over for loves right after.
Next month is birthday month. Get excited!


No comments:

Post a Comment