Monday, November 26, 2012

Staycation

Ryan had to got to go to San Diego to present at a conference. Though I was really excited for him, because it was sort of a big deal, I am never happy to see him go. But really, I was so excited he got to do it. Anyways, I decided to plan a staycation for Kyle and I. Here are a few highlights.

  • Disney On Ice with my family
  • Cafe Rio date with Kyle
  • Dance parties in the humidifier
  • Sleepover with cousins!
  • Girls outing with a few sisters in law
  • Getting new make up on said outing
  • Visiting Amber and Mila in Logan
  • Making turkey crafts with Grandma
  • Lunch with Aunt Diane
  • Kyle and I sharing a bed (only a highlight for Kyle)
The best part of all was really when Ryan called to say he was back and ready to be picked up. All the fun activities in the world don't really make up for his absence. No one fits in quite like him. We are so glad he is back! Thanks to everyone who entertained Kyle and I for a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment