Thursday, March 22, 2012

Good News, Bad News

Good News: We finally got a second car!
Bad News: Only Kyle can drive it. (thanks aunt kristy for passing it down!)

Good News: After the gbladder biopsy they found proof of lifelong inflammation and scarring and by removing it they have taken all my pain and discomfort away. I feel like a whole new person!
Bad News: Because of the time I have had to take off from being sick and then having surgery I have had to cancel my plans of running the SLC Half Marathon, and change my plans of running the Utah Valley Marathon to only the half marathon. Disappointing, but luckily I have many years ahead of me to fill with more marathons.

Good News: The weather is getting beautiful and my daffodils and tulips have bloomed!
Bad News: Nothing bad about that at all.

Good News: We get to go to a MLB game this summer!
Bad News: It isn't the Cards...but I will take what I can get!

Good News: We have hit the "less than a year until Ryan has his Masters" mark!
Bad News: Then real life starts...eeek.

Good News: We get to see Hunger Games with my family this weekend!
Bad News: I shouldn't order popcorn and a diet coke.

Good News: BFF Ambs had her baby girl and she is beautiful!
Bad News: I haven't met her yet!! Dying here.

Good News: Katie and Jeff are moving in with us for the summer!!
Bad News: They will probably be really sick of us by the end of the summer:)
I think this picture proves pretty well how Kyle feels about Katie and Jeff...oh...that's Jeff in the pic if you didn't know.
Bad News: Our basement flooded again today!
Good News: It is only on the unfinished side...minimal damage.

We have been happy to hear a lot of good news lately for a lot of people we love. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment