Monday, February 27, 2012

Strut

Yesterday our furnace broke so we took refuge at my parents for a couple hours. While we were there hanging out in our jammies, I thought we should get a little video of Kyle walking. It took him a while, but he now walks pretty much full time. We think it is a lot of fun. So many people said things like, "oh be grateful he can't walk yet" or, "just you wait til he can walk"....like it was some terrible thing about to happen to us... but so far I don't know what they were talking about. He causes just as much destruction now as he did when crawling and I just love that he can walk instead of being carried around in public places. Maybe I will eat my words later, but I couldn't be happier so see him roaming around everywhere. He is so grown up! He also likes to applaud himself.

I am hoping to get better video sometime soon, but this is nice for now. Go K-man go!

2 comments:

  1. I heard that a lot too but I still prefer the walking part. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very funny that he claps for himself. My boys do that too.

    ReplyDelete