Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Love.

Ryan is out of town all week. I think I said that already. Things are a bit lonely around here, but life goes on. It is actually a busy week, so time is flying, and I don't mind. The nights get long though. Enough complaining. Just wanted to document Valentine's day with my baby. Kyle and I had quite a good time.

We started out the day with sugar cookies for breakfast while dancing and singing to Pandora's Love station. It was full of good tunes, and Kyle is always full of great dance moves. It was a lovely morning (despite the fact it started at an hour I hardly consider morning)...can't stop whining can I?

Then we took a nap. This really changed our outlook on the day. It was definitely gonna be good.

Then we ran some errands...always an adventure. Then we visited a friend, and Kyle was lucky enough to receive a Valentine! Lucky man.

Then Kyle took another nap (this only happens after weirdly rough nights..the two nap thing I mean). I finished a project.

Then we went to dinner with my dear Grandma. Love her. Kyle ate a ton, which is always such good news for me. We went to one more store, where Kyle was given a bouncy ball...which was not only the highlight of his day...but possibly his whole week/month/year? The fact he can drop something and it comes back to him is just great I guess.

Mix some play time and chaos in there along with phone calls to Ryan and that is about our day. I know you needed the play by play. It was a good day. I've had the same Valentine for four years now, added one this year, and look forward to all the years to come. I've got some good men in my life.

*I wrote this last week but never posted it. Thought I would now. So glad to have Ryan back home this week.

1 comment: