Friday, February 10, 2012

Stella & Dot

I mentioned on my hair blog that I am obsessed with Stella & Dot, but I thought I would document it here as well. Last summer my sister in law showed me some of their  stuff and I loved it all. By Fall I through my own trunk show (and ended up scoring lots of free jewelry), and by winter I had signed up myself. It is just so cute, so nice, and so much fun to wear. The other perk is that occasionally I team up with Becky (sister in law who introduced it to me) and we throw parties, or go to boutiques together. We did one last night in Lehi! Who wouldn't want to hang out with that girl showing people amazing jewelry all night? It hardly feels like work. If you haven't checked out their stuff....you MUST. Too cute to not know about. I am addicted. 
check out the jewelry here.

No comments:

Post a Comment