Wednesday, February 29, 2012

For he's a jolly good fellow...

Last night we celebrated Mike. His birthday is this week. We love Mike. I was lucky enough to meet him back in Jr. High, and since then he was always been one of my very best friends. In fact, when Ryan looked through my old picture album from high school he named it, "my bff shrine to Mike", since the majority of my pictures were with him. That's what happens when you go on choir trips together I guess.  Mike is the kind of friend who will always be there. The type of friend that if I called him with some crazy secret or something, he would say "how can I help?" without thinking twice, or passing any judgement. He is the type of friend I would call if I ever killed someone, to help me hide the body. Our lives have taken us both many different places, but through it all we always seem to stay close. I feel so lucky to have such a great friend for life. Happy Birthday Mike!
The best we could do with self timer...we missed those who are obviously missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment