Saturday, February 11, 2012

Dia de Amor

Ryan will be out of town all week next week, so we thought we would celebrate Valentine's tonight. We had a lot of ideas, but because of a few circumstances ended up going to Cold Stone and wandering the mall baby free. It was so much fun though. Earlier in the day we were able to spend some family time outside too. So wonderful. I loved being with both the men in my life. I also love early celebrations of holidays...it usually means there will be more than one celebration, which I always approve of. Still sad Ryan will be gone next week, but it was a fun day. Simple. Nice.


Guess which one is mine? Bigger the better.

Want to make your ice cream taste better? Go a month and a half sugar free...mmmmmm splurge day was wonderful. Happy Valentine's Day early! (I plan to celebrate Tuesday too of course)

3 comments:

  1. Simple is best. Cold Stone is always great. May be that is where I will go on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like a little man to keep you company. Little boys are the best! Congrats on the sugar free part. AMAZING! I lasted 3 1/2 weeks. I need to recommit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha I am starting to wonder if it is worth it...sugar makes me happy...all things in moderation right?

    ReplyDelete