Thursday, December 29, 2011

How bout it?

my new year in a two word list

keep laughing
run faster
feel more
talk more
work harder
save more
remember more
make goals
create daily
facebook less
watch less
camp more
thrift more
more style
read more
creative cooking
lose more
be nicer
show love
be patient
stay ahead
sleep earlier
wake earlier
dust often
be grateful
love myself
floor time
red lips
blond hair
try zumba
worry less
here. now.
embrace motherhood
beautify hair
sew clothing
family trip
romantic getaway
temple attendance
home study
love sunbeams
compare less
fur vest
colored jeans
testimony growth
more faith
teach baby
be present
road trip
enjoy babies
be crazy
stay calm
self esteem
fly kite
more veggies
spend less
drop it
be me

ready.set.go.

sounds like a lot of abstract cliches, but its all what I am thinking. I have a more concrete list in a more private place. new year. new start. bring it 2012.


2 comments: