Thursday, July 28, 2011

A walk in the park

I am not pretending that all these small events are necessarily worth reading for anyone who reads this. But this blog is basically my journal, and for me, even a day at the park with my sister and her fam is noteworthy enough for me to remember and blog about. So I will. Hailey got a bike for her birthday, and Myah got skates...so a day in the park was definitely needed. Kam and Kyle also had a great time swinging! It was so fun to just chill and watch the kids play, and of course take some pictures!





Days like this were extra fun I thought. Of course I miss Michelle for the big days and events, but what I really love? Just chatting. Being there for everyday events, like going to the park. Good old quality time is all I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment