Thursday, July 28, 2011

Better with Bruce

So I think I have mentioned my uncle Bruce before. Afterall, he is the root of my url for this blog. Anyways in case you don't know, allow me to explain. Bruce is my uncle, my dad's only brother. His real name is Bryce, but it has been years since I have ever called him that. To me he will always be Bruce. Anyhow, Bruce is special to my family. When we live in St. Louis he came almost every year for Christmas. His trips were highly anticipated by all of us. Whenever we made our trips to Utah, he was who we stayed with. When we eventually moved to Utah, I lived with him for over a year. SO he was a HUGE part of my childhood. He continues to play a big role in my life. I still remember thinking during his St. Louis stays, "everything is better with Bruce." He is way more than just an uncle. I could carry on and on about this relationship, but I will refrain for now. Anyways. He obviously wanted to spend time with the Browns while they were here and luckily they all allowed K and I to tag along! We had lunch with him THREE times! How fabulous! I think the most memorable was when we went up the canyon though. So that is the one I will document.

He took us up to this little known gem in Provo Canyon to have a picnic. The food was great. The company was even better. Everyone had a great time.



 Aaron is a HUGE fan of Bruce. 

No comments:

Post a Comment