Monday, July 11, 2011

4th of July

No creativity in that title eh? Well we had a fabulous 4th this year. It is definitely one of my favorite holidays. We started out the weekend with a trip to 7 Peaks, then filled the rest with fireworks, balloon lift offs (HAD to see the Vader balloon cause we are nerds like that), a Taylor family breakfast, a Lundgreen family bbq, and topped it off with a trip to the air port to pick up my favorite lil' Aussie family! Couldn't have asked for a better time! So why not just show you the details through pictures?
 waiting for fireworks

 still waiting (Chris and Mare joined us.)
 Very early in the morning at the launch.
 Kyle was impressed.
 Ryan facing Vader.
 K with cousin Brynn at the breakfast.
 Patriotic baby.
 The Lundgreen babies in their plaid.
 A few Lundgreens awaiting the bbq.

 Traditional cake.
 K all ready to go to the airport. (Their last name is Brown btw).

 Cross word puzzled kept us all entertained.
Sadly the pics of when they actually got here are not on my camera, so I will include them in another post since I know you are dying to see the sweet banner I made. It was a fantastic holiday, hope yours was too!

3 comments:

  1. Your little guy is so cute! He's growing up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another successful 4th of July in the books. I love that holiday and am glad several of these events included me or at least a part of me. Love the picture of Ryan facing off with Vader. Did he say, "Ryan, I am your father?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. so fun! can't wait to see more pics of picking up the browns! love you all.

    ReplyDelete