Sunday, January 13, 2013

Kyle Favorites

A few things Kyle has done/said lately that I want to remember

  • My most not favorite thing that has started is Kyle's fits, temper tantrums, throwing things, hitting other kids, and inability to share. Anything. Terrible 2's? He is still the sweetest most of the time though.
  • Said while Ryan was tickling him and he was trying to talk to me "hey, hey, hey, I talking to Mommy"
  • I asked him to come eat his breakfast and he said " I be back in a few minutes Mommy..." and went to play with his toys.
  • "I wake up!"...every single morning as he busts out of his room.
  • He walked in on me getting dressed and said "Oh mommy you nude! So Handsome!"...oh dear.
  • "Where my Nemo phone? I need call Mick Mouse"...every morning.
  • On a call with Mick when we were trying to get out the door, "Ok Mick Mouse, I got go, I got go now."
  • Getting him out of jammies every morning is a battle.
  • Most mornings he runs into my salon, climbs into the chair and says, "haircut please Mommy."
  • Said to me the afternoon before my nail appointment, "um where your colors Mommy?"...then he suggested I choose green next time.
  • His songs he makes up while sitting at the piano are getting better and better.
  • He remembers specific things about people forever. Kelsey gave him strawberries while babysitting him days ago and still every once and a while he says, "Kelsey give me strawberries, yummmmy" just out of nowhere.
  • On school mornings when Ryan and I are heading out "Mommy Daddy stay home!"...sad.
  • As soon as Ryan walks in the door he grabs his finger and says, "come play, come play Daddy"
I wish I could remember everything. He is just so small that most things he says make me laugh. He is so grown up now, and I love it.

1 comment: