Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Weekend

We had a great one. It was Jeff's birthday AND Mother's Day, so we had plenty to celebrate. I didn't take too many pics, but here are a few.







What we did?
  • Ate at Red Robin because anywhere with all you can eat fries gets an A+ from me...especially sweet potato ones. Yum. It should be noted that Kyle quite enjoyed himself....mostly his Sprite.
  • Went mini golfing
  • Went to the batting cages (so fun!!!)
  • Ate way too many treats (Katie made a to die for oreo cake...holy smokes)
  • BBQ times two
  • Beautiful flowers were given to me
  • The men of the house made Mother's Day fabulous. Delicious crepes for breakfast (go Ry!), perfect chicken for dinner, and hot fudge to end the night right. They also took care of all the cleaning and anything else productive that needed to happen so Katie and I could watch Downton Abbey. All day. Even Kyle put on his I Love Mom shirt (which I did not buy him) and got to work. Thanks guys! I am a lucky girl.
  • Went on a long run, and got followed by a dog for most of it. 
I would consider it a successful weekend.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a great weekend! hope you had a happy mother's day!

    ReplyDelete