Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Holiday Weekend

We had a great weekend. We did some shopping in Park City, then went to stay with Ryan's family in Heber while visiting his parents on their mission, and then came back home for a day of 7 Peaks, Summer Sno, and home made pizza. This weekend really had it all. I am SO glad it is Summer Sno season again. They even added their "baby" size just in time for Kyle to be old enough to enjoy it. He was a HUGE fan. I was also glad to see how much he still loved 7 Peaks. I can already tell it is going to be a fantastic summer.

Sad news: I currently have a lost camera. Now, if you have ever seen my camera you might consider it a blessing that it has been lost. But it has all our pictures from the weekend on it, and I can't afford to replace it at the moment even though it really has lived its life and deserves to be retired. Cross your fingers I can find it please! Until then, luckily Jeff got some pictures at Dairy Keen. So at least we have something. Kyle loved trying fry sauce for the first time, and looked awesome in his lil' conductor hat. Really though, give that boy soda and a dipping sauce and he is pretty much in heaven.

Hope you had a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment