Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Miracle!

Don't worry, as I was typing the previous post Ryan found the camera. Guess I jsut had to announce it was lost for it to be found. Kyle had thrown it away. We had taken the trash out. Then we took the garbage to the end of our driveway (way longer distance than you think I promise). Turns out the g-man didn't come get the trash today because of the holiday. SO yesterday's bag was still there. And there was the camera. Memorial Day Miracle folks. Guess this good ol' thing will keep chuggin'. Here are some weekend pics.
Kyle loves G Taylor's flowers. We went to our nephew's baseball game just in time to see him score! I loved the rainy weather driving through the canyon.
 Kyle had a rough night, but loved our big bed. It ended up just him...with Ryan and I on the floor. We didn't mind if it meant we could all sleep. He also loves eating apples adult style...I think its funny. Kyle thinks Ryan is hilarious. Kyle likes to have as many sippy cups at once as possible. Addict.
 We played lots of games. Ate too many treats. And I balanced on a large ball. Woo!
Please note the tiny summer sno, and that Ky is wearing last year's swim gear...it was MASSIVE last year. I think he fills it out nicely now. Also note that super short hair is hard to make attractive/feminine while swimming.

See? Aren't you all so grateful I found my camera so you didn't miss out? Ha. 

1 comment:

  1. i really am glad! love all your pics and that you guys had such a great time! gotta get to summer sno and get a lil shave ice. so cute! for emms i mean...i of course will be getting the bigger size.

    ReplyDelete