Monday, January 2, 2012

Let's review..

A little late...but I have enjoyed others year reviews so much I thought I would do one of my own. Bandwagoner...always.

January

  • We said goodbye to my beloved Monty. He was such a good car, I had a hard time saying goodbye
  • We enjoyed our first month of parenthood. Whew. Rough month to be honest, but totally worth it.

February
  • We blessed our sweet boy
  • We got box seats to a Jazz game
  • We enjoyed Jimmer-mania!
March
  • We thought Kyle was all grown up at 3 months
  • We loved intense snow storms
  • Ryan and I ran the Rex Lee 5k
April
  • We took a fun trip to Las Vegas
  • We celebrated the beginning of baseball season!
  • Ryan quit customer service(!!!) and started an engineering internship for the summer

May
  • Had a party for Ryan's favorite holiday! (cinco de mayo)
  • I celebrated my first mother's day
  • We planted flowers and loved doing YARD work...peace out apartments


June
  • We celebrated 3 years of marriage!
  • We went camping as much as possible
  • Kyle turned half a year! We celebrated half birthdays.
  • We loved Summer Sno
  • We lived at 7 Peaks
  • We loved Olwz games
  • Ryan celebrated his first father's day
  • We had the best summer ever

July
  • The Brown family came from Australia!
  • More camping
  • Michelle and I ran the Pioneer Day 10k
  • Kyle had his first haircut!
  • So much summer fun
August
  • Ryan turned 26!
  • Kyle and I went to San Diego for a wedding
  • We had a fun Lundgreen Family reunion
  • We soaked up the end up of fun summer days


 September

  • BYU football began
  • Ryan's internship ended and he started working for BYU doing research as he continued his grad school
October
  • BYU football saturdays
  • Kyle and I went to Texas to see the Brown's
  • The Cardinals won the WORLD SERIES!!
  • I ran my first marathon. AHHH!!
  • Halloween!



November
  • Kyle joined the annual Thanksgiving hike to the Y
  • We loved Thanksgiving with the Lundgreens


December
  • I turned 24
  • Kyle turned ONE!!!
  • Kyle spent a night in the hospital, but made a full recovery
  • Ryan finished a whole year of grad school
  • We loved our little Christmas at home
Well we really loved 2011. We had made a goal to DO more. Have more fun. I think we definitely did. I also crossed the marathon off my list, which felt great. Ryan worked his tail off in work and school. This year holds much of the same...grad school, parenting, hair styling, growing, and enjoying our family. It is up to us to make it great.


1 comment:

  1. you guys had such a full and fun year! i loved looking back at all your pics. i want to be more like you guys. :)

    ReplyDelete