Thursday, January 26, 2012

Australia Day

Today is Australia Day. As you might remember, my bff sister lived there for years, and I was able to visit. I really enjoyed my time there. The people were great, the food was yum (mostly), and there is not a more beautiful place. Today I wish we could celebrate with some authentic Honeycomb Tim Tams, a chocolate covered churro, or with some of that divine best-shrimp-of-my-life I enjoyed while there. Luckily I still have a supply of Milo, and can put pineapple and a fried egg on my burger! I thought I would post a few of my favorite pics from that trip.












Technically Kyle was with me...since I was 16ish weeks pregnant on this trip. I hope to return someday, with Ryan, and bff sister since they no longer live there. Wouldn't hate watching the Australian Open live rather than staying up all night watching it online (like last night...stupid Nadal). Happy Australia Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment