Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Confessions

I love fast food.
I love chocolate.
I love ice cream.
I love diet coke.
I love treats.
I love honey roasted peanuts.
I love relaxing.
I love sleep.
I especially love fries.
I love eating out.
I love delicious things. 

BUT

I love feeling energetic, healthy, proud, accomplished, active, and happy EVEN MORE. I love when I look in the mirror and see something I don't love, but I think, that's ok, I am working on it, rather that sinking into a session of self loathing. I love the feeling of bettering myself, not just physically, but overall. I know these things from past experience but sometimes I forget, and my love of the previous list takes over. I am grateful when I remember that REAL happiness for me, comes hand in hand with healthy choices and goal oriented days, even if it means going without a few things and losing a bit of sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment