Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Another month gone by

I bet you thought I would give up on the whole monthly posting thing after 12 months...but why not?! Maybe eventually I will calm down, but for now Kyle is still growing, and doing new stuff every day and I would like to document that. Today he turns 13 months. This last month was filled with so many firsts and new things.

  • First hospital stay. SO much vomiting! But he is doing swell now.
  • He got his first xray and cat scan.
  • We found out he is NOT lactose intolerant. Blessing.
  • He lost a pound, then gained 2.
  • His hair is almost visible now.
  • He went up a shoe size.
  • He can stand unsupported for small moments, but not close to walking yet.
  • He can crawl even faster, didn't think that was possible.
  • He can point to his nose and ears when asked to.
  • He has so many words! He has been getting a new one each day it seems. Most recently "cheese" and "did it" have entered his vocab. 
  • He is constantly talking, it just doesn't usually make sense.
  • He can roll his arms when you start singing do as I'm doing.
  • He claps his hands to if you're happy and you know it.
  • He can send a text message....or 15...sorry kels
  • He loves to dance
  • He can safely go up and down stairs
  • He thinks work out videos are hilarious and always applauds me at the end.
  • He loves cheese, chicken nuggets, and limes.
  • He hates his teeth brushed.
  • He has like 14 teeth, including molars. Maybe even more.
  • He bits. Go figure.
  • He is super active, as a little boy should be.
  • He loves being outside, even in the cold.
  • He throws things...far.
  • He likes to say tickle tickle while tickling his own feet, but also finds it hilarious to get other people's feet.
  • He has a bit of a temper...hates things taken away from him.
  • Pickiest eater I have ever seen.
  • He is definitely attached to his bottle intensely. He gets one more week then its gone cold turkey. Bleh.
  • He goes to bed at 6...and hardly makes it that long.
  • He sits by the door waving bye when he wants to go out. 
  • He loves playing with other kids, especially older kids.
  • He had his second Christmas, and despite being so sick, had quite a good time.
I had to stop myself cause the list was getting too long. He is just so funny. We love watching his little personality develop more and more. He is such a good boy, I know I am spoiled. As much as I hated to see him so sick, the cuddles were amazing. No more of that, but I am happy he is healthy and hyper again. The older he gets the more fun we have being his parents. He definitely keeps us laughing. 




1 comment:

  1. oh how we love him. you're such a great mom to continue on with these posts. setting the bar high for me. :) haha

    ReplyDelete