Thursday, February 24, 2011

Baby Love


Baby Kyle from Katie Crabb on Vimeo.

I have a very gifted, talented, adorable sister in law.  Well I have a few actually, but this wonderful video is thanks to Kate. She did our wedding video as well, and it is beyond amazing. When she asked about doing a Kyle video I was elated. She and Jeff came over early (very early) last Saturday morning and she just kinda filmed our morning routine (forgive my appearance, focus on the cuteness of the men). Anyways I can't thank her enough for this awesome memory I will always have. Check out Katie for all your video needs, I promise you will never be disappointed. Thanks Kate!

5 comments:

  1. Now that's just sweet. And I love the song choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is adorable, I love the video and the idea itself, I hadn't thought to do that but I might for my next. He is so stinkin' cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute. I love this. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. forgive me for just now watching this. just about brought me to tears! love your little fam soo much.

    ReplyDelete