Monday, December 10, 2012

2 Years Old

Today Kyle is TWO! I'd say I can't believe it, but I totally can. Time does fly, but at the same time it is hard to remember life without Kyle. He just fits. I am obsessed with this age. He is SO much fun, such good company, and just my favorite person to be around. This list of favorites might be a long one...

  • His singing. He sings Itsy Bisty, Sunbeam, Do as I'm doing, Once there was a snowman, The ABC's (his version), Taylor Swift songs, and also some originals of his own. I love when he sings maybe above all else. Especially when he sits at the piano and plays and sings at the same time.
  • The things he says...some of my recent favorites.
    • "Im sorry you're not chocolate"...said to a cough drop
    • "Take two Papa!"...said to Grandpa while taking the sacrament at church.
    • "One more time!"...said after anytime we sing a song.
    • "Ok, Daddy fix it"...when anything isn't working.
    • "I love love love love my ____" fill in the blank with Mama or Daddy depending on the time.
    • "Go Ky, go Ky, Go Ky!"...chanted regularly while dancing.
    • "Wooooo!"...just anytime he is excited. You gotta hear it.
    • "Chicken, hot dog, grapes, dip!"...every meal time this is his request.
    • "Oh cute Mama!"...everyday when I get dressed.
    • "I so handsome"...everyday after he gets dressed.
    • "Fish are friends, not food", when saying goodbye to my uncle we call Bruce.
    • "Ew yucky!"...his reply anytime you ask him if he likes babies
  • The sweet way he asks for things, says please and thank you, bless you, yes, no...I just love how he talks.
  • His fake sad face, which is just funny.
  • His love of Mickey Mouse, and their daily phone calls.
  • He has sort of started potty training himself...it is crazy.
  • He loves to play games, especially Don't Break the Ice.
  • He loves to laugh.
  • He loves pillows, and often builds piles of them to lay on.
  • He like to do flips.
  • He loves his cousins, their house might as well be Disneyland.
  • He is very sweet and caring. If I say something hurts he always says "Oh I sorry Mama".
  • He is very opinionated and hard to sway.
  • He is a bit dramatic. Collapses into a pile sobbing over small things.
  • That being said, he is almost always happy and pleasant. 
  • He loves people.
  • He loves nursery. Loves.
  • He loves cars, balls, blocks, and coins.
  • He loves books, and to be told stories. No matter how many read he always wants more.
  • He LOVES his dad. Playing with Ryan, cuddling with Ryan, anything with Ryan is great.
  • He is usually very good at listening and doing what he is supposed to. Usually.
  • He likes his food cold. 
  • He loves to dance. Always busts a move.
Can't say enough about this guy. I know it is probably because we are his parents, but we can't imagine a more fun, pleasant, awesome kid. 




No comments:

Post a Comment