Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Lately

We have been trying to soak in our last summer days as much as possible (although I am loving the fall chill early in the morning). Even though Ryan is back in school, we try to pack in the fun on the weekends. Here is what we have been up to lately...

 playing croquet and eating blt's..I WON CROQUET! A year of playing and this is a first. 
 Exploring my dad's new ten foot high fort he built by the lake. The view is amazing.
 BYU FOOTBALL!!! So happy it is back. Kyle stayed home...so Emery and Jane played with me :)
Going to watch my mom at the Timpanogos Storytelling Festival. She is amazing!
Camping with friends, but decided to come home in the middle of the night...still a fabulous time though~


I guess summer can be over now. It was a great one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment