Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The weekend

We had an eventful weekend! It was a lot of fun, and left me feeling like I needed a few days to recover. I didn't take many pictures, but here are the highlights.

  • Ryan's family coming down for a party Friday.
  • Rich and Erica and their adorable girls sleeping over Friday night.
  • Cutting Evie's hair to her chin. So cute.
  • Crepes from Ryan Saturday morning.
  • A wonderfully fall feeling long run Saturday morning.
  • Attending a little carnival and watching Kyle get his first face painting. (except it was on his arm because he would not let the lady near his face...but he LOVED the spider on his arm. Loved.)
  • Winning the bean game....well I tied for first with Ryan...a Lundgreen victory all the same.
  • Kyle getting stuck in the Chick Fil A play place and bribing a three year old to talk him into coming down.
  • Ryan getting to go to the BYU v Utah game Saturday night (thanks Kevin!!) despite the outcome...they still had a good time they said.
  • Finding some great deals FAST with Erin plus our children (though I think I would choose shopping with all three of hers over just Kyle) at H&M.
  • Eating Leatherby's with Erin. I could drink that hot fudge by the gallon.
  • Watching the game...and riding the emotional roller coaster that came with it. I think Erin and I were both on the floor at one point...
  • Watching Kyle have so much fun with his cousins.
  • Driving the Alpine Loop Sunday, taking a wrong turn and ending up in Heber...then deciding we might as well visit my inlaws while we were there! Gorgeous drive.
  • Going to the very sweet baby Knox's baby blessing Sunday.
  • Arriving home to find my brother's family playing outside our house...and Kyle getting even more fun time with cousins.
  • The best Philly cheesesteak sandwiches ever made by the easiest recipe ever.
  • NFL is back.

I love watching Kyle play on the farm. The dirtier he gets the happier he is...when I went to give him a bath after this night his diaper was stuffed full of rocks...he had been stashing them there all night!

No comments:

Post a Comment