Sunday, June 24, 2012

Seals and Battalions

Our first day in San Diego we decided to go see the seals in La Jolla. My family used to always go when we went to San Diego and I thought Kyle might enjoy them. And enjoy them he did. It was the perfect start to what proved to be one of the very best weeks we have ever had. 

Then we headed home and I got to do a little bit of bridal hair, which is always a treat for me. After that we headed to the Mormon Battalion  Visitor's Center. What a cool place! They have fun, interactive videos and activities. It was really neat to hear more details about that story. I loved it. Also? We are related to someone in the Battalion. Famous. Next time you are in the area you  should definitely check it out. And they include a family photo. Hello.


No comments:

Post a Comment