Sunday, June 24, 2012

Everything Else

What a wonderful trip! I split it into a lot of posts because that's the way I like it. I am usually not very great at documenting trips...but this one I really wanted to remember. It was a special trip to me. This stage of life is special to me, and I am trying to soak it all in before I wake up and its gone.

My adorable cousin Brynn got married and we just had to go! It also helped I was the hair stylist for the event. Since her bridals were a week before her wedding, we decided to head down early and make a vacation out of it and amazingly, my aunt and uncle were sweet enough to host us for over a week. We can't thank them enough for making such a great trip possible for us! I thought I would do one last post and toss everything in that I hadn't mentioned yet. Here goes.
Kyle loved his little neck pillow. He was such a miracle traveler. We only stopped once each way...and it wasn't even for him really.

Grandma took us to Balboa Park to ride the carousel and the train. It was great.

Kyle taking a dip.

The big wedding of course! Brynn was so beautiful. We just love her!

The last night we were there we hit one last MLB game. It just so happened to be Mormon night. Woohoo! Can't ever get enough baseball.

Other things to remember:
  • Getting our traditional Starbucks Vanilla Bean Frapp. Yum
  • Zorro's Taco shop...we went three times. Cheap and SO yum. 
  • Going through the temple with Brynn. Loved it.
  • Ryan meeting all my extended family...finally.
  • Falling in love with San Diego deeply.
  • Kyle getting way too spoiled with all the love and attention
  • Trip to Marshall's....so much better than Ross and TJ Maxx
  •  Bacherlorette viewing party
  • Kyle's first bloody nose.
  • Late night Food Network viewing.
  • Most delicious nectarines and peaches. I couldn't get enough.
Yep. We had an amazing time. We couldn't have asked for anything to be any better. It was just what we needed. Tomorrow it is back to work....which is good too. Life is good.


1 comment:

  1. loved every single post! sounds like the perfect week with your family. so happy you got to experience it! the skirt looks fab by the way. :) looove you guys.

    ReplyDelete