Friday, April 13, 2012

City Creek

Yesterday Ryan had a "reading day". This means no class, so Ryan thought he would only work a half day and then we could go downtown to the new City Creek Center. It was cold and rainy but we decided to go up anyways. I am so glad we did! It wasn't crowded and with the roof up and heat on it was totally comfortable shopping in the "outdoor" mall. I loved seeing all the super expensive stores I will probably never get to buy anything from, and loved even more spending the day with my two most favorite people in the world. We had so much fun. Kyle was a gem and really liked the dino play land. I am so glad we got to go. Anything with Ryan and Kyle seems to be a blast. I am so lucky to have people I love so much to call my own little family. 


1 comment:

  1. so much fun! aren't days with just you & your little family the best? they're my favorite. i'm so glad you finally made it up! definitely on my to do list.

    ReplyDelete