Sunday, January 2, 2011

Out of touch

So we moved the week before Ky was born. We were supposed to be getting the internet shortly thereafter. We have not yet accomplished this goal. I was putting off quite a bit of blogging until I could finally do it from the comfort of my own home (haven't had the internet since March)... thinking it would only be a few days. Alas, it has been quite a while. Thanksgiving, my birthday, a visit from my sister, the birth of our child, Christmas, and a few other noteworthy things have happened since our move. I would really like to document all of these things, and I still intend to, but it will be very out of date. You see, it seems the internet companies seem to think we live in the middle of nowhere. They either say they don't have service in our area or offer us dial up. Dial up? Really? Is that still out there? Apparently. So it is still a work in progress.

So here I sit wanting to share so many things and so many pics but I cannot. I have been able to throw a few pics on FB and use my parentals computer to do a few things. Maybe tonight I will gather all our other pics and try to bum the internet again tomorrow to catch up. As for now I will share a few pics that happen to be loaded to my Dad's computer and continue to ramble about how much I would like the internet. So cross your fingers and these crazies wake up and realize its Geneva Road not Mars! And prepare yourself for a post overload coming your way in the next few days... since I know all you readers have been on the edge of your seat waiting for more glorious posts :)

2 comments:

  1. you know i've been waiting for SOMEONE to post! soo glad to hear you have plans of doing it! i cant wait to see it all and read it all. just love you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie..
    When we moved there Comcast said they couldn't provide Internet, and then they called and said they could...so we had Comcast. It is funny how they act like you don't live on the planet.
    Maybe tell comcast that you know it was there before... good luck!
    -kourtne

    ReplyDelete