Wednesday, January 5, 2011

It was my birthday shout hooray!

Ryan and I at Sundance

So I usually wouldn't do a post about my own birthday... but something amazing happened this year so I just gotta! This post is also late... lets just assume all my posts will always be late. Anyways this year my birthday was the day after my due date so I didn't feel like partying too hard... but we still lived it up. Michelle was in town which was magical cause the last time I celebrated a birthday with her I was turning 14...so it had been a while. Anyways the morning of my uncle took my family to Sundance for breakfast. If you haven't been there you should definitely go. The atmosphere is beautiful and the biscuits and gravy are the best I've found this side of the Mississippi (I haven't tried any on the other side I just like that phrase). So it was a sweet way to start my day. Then Ryan whipped out the BEST OF ELTON JOHN collection! So needless to say THAT was just magical. Then as if this all wasn't enough later in the day Michelle made my dreams come true when she handed me a large box. Wh
at was in it you might wonder. Allow me to show you.

That's right folks. A MAGIC BULLET! I have always loved infomercials...but this one is definitely my favorite. I have wanted one for oh so long and BAM! All at once I had it in my own paws ready to use! To top it off Elly had brought me some Milo from down under which is especially delicious. So thanks all around to my family for making it such a fun day and all my dreams come true.

1 comment:

  1. you should ALWAYS post about your own birthday. :) i'm glad it ended up being great for you this year despite your uncomfortable condition haha.

    ReplyDelete