Sunday, May 5, 2013

Zion

Starting a few years ago we sort of started a tradition that at the end of every winter semester we would take a little trip down to Zion National Park. It is my favorite place in the world. It is so beautiful in a unique way, and there are some awesome hikes. We haven't been able to go the last two years, so we thought it would be fun to make it happen again this year. It was our first time taking Kyle, and I was 37 weeks pregnant, so it was a little different than usual, but still so amazing.

We just did some of the easier hikes, and it was perfect. Kyle had a great time. We usually camp but this time stayed in a hotel...never going back! I loved the hotel experience. We also enjoyed a meal at Oscar's of course. SO delicious. I definitely missed the intense hikes, but this little weekend away was a dream for us. It was a quick trip because Ryan had to get back to start spring term, but I am SO happy we got to go. If you haven't been, you really need to go! It is close by, and really has something for everyone in my opinion. Seriously...the candy shop on main street...holy yum. Really. Something for everyone.


Can't wait to go back!

1 comment:

  1. loved your updates! so funny, i just barely sat down to finally do my blog catch up too. same page, always.
    and i'm so so happy you got to do zions.

    ReplyDelete