Sunday, May 5, 2013

Long story short...

Haven't been in the mood to blog and it also hasn't been a priority really. I so wish these and a lot of other things had their own posts...but oh well. But I really do want to summarize a few things that have happened the last few months. In no particular order...

  • Ran the Rex Lee 5k as a family...in a blizzard. But we still had a good time!
  • Easter! We had a fabulous egg hunt and crepe bar with my family, and enjoyed dyeing eggs together later.
  • School. We wrapped up the semester! Thank goodness! It was rough, but it is over! Maybe another post on that...
  • A fun weekend trip to Rexburg to visit Jeff and Kate. We had a great time!
  • BYU tennis matches.
  • Conference weekend was great! With the added fun of a bridal show with Kate!
  • Walking down to see the pigs.
  • Ryan decided to teach a class at BYU for spring term
I know there is a lot more but I can't think of it right now... hopefully I will get to some single posts on other events soon.
Kyle on Easter

No comments:

Post a Comment