Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Lazy Days

Yesterday felt busy. I have a million things to do before this week comes to an end. Time out. Priorities. Instead of stressing the night away we ate dinner...and then decided to do nothing but lay and play with K on a blanket in our backyard. It was so nice to enjoy a worry free summer evening with our little family. These are the moments I live for. Pardon that cliche. Did you ever consider certain things being  cliche because they are so constantly true?

Such a yummy little boy.

Oh. After bed time Ryan challenged me to a little Ticket to Ride. Saying I wasted him would be an understatement...but we will go with that. I wasted him. This NEVER happens. Had to document. Winning score? 223 baby.


4 comments:

  1. Ryan used to challenge me to play Risk. He always won. That is too long of a game, just to lose in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know me...love cliche's. :) love these pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 223?!?! That's insane. Congrats. Beating Ryan at the game is hard too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all, that top pic is one of the cutest I have ever seen . . .ever. And congrats on the Ticket Victory! Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete