Monday, August 15, 2011

California

One of my favorite cousins got married last week, so Kyle and I hitched a ride to San Diego with my mom and grandma to attend. It was a short little trip but we had some fun! It was really fun to see family that I rarely see and Kyle LOVED all the extra attention and people. I also got to do the bride's hair which is always so fun! On Kyle's 8 monthiversary we headed to the beach. He was a definite fan of the sand and loved anticipating the waves getting his toes. He was also a huge fan of my cousins, who gave him endless playing and attention.
 enjoying his long car ride
 loooving some quality cousin time
 mmmm sand






 perhaps the prettiest temple ever

 reception time!

no trip through vegas would be complete without a Steak n' Shake stop!

I didn't get picture of the actual happy couple I went there for, they were a bit busy. I also didn't get pictures of any other family we stayed with or visited, but it was great to see them all! And I couldn't have asked for a better behaved lil' guy. He was definitely a champ. 

No comments:

Post a Comment