Sunday, September 4, 2011

Lately

I haven't been in the mood to blog lately. Not sure why, but I never force it. Don't feel like doing it? Then I don't. I do however like to stay current because I am a total failure at journaling, so I depend on this lil' blog to remember my life. Anyways in the spirit of staying up to date I will do a little recap of recent events.

We have been spending most of our free time camping! We love the great outdoors. We also love our family. SO it really works out when we combine the two. We headed to Heber to camp, canoe, and have some fun with the Lundgreens. Kyle loved the water and I loved that they had a life jacket small enough for him. Seriously adorable. We also had fun on a "challenge course" where I was able to feel adventurous and safe all at the same time. Perfect. Here is a picture recap!




















The reunion ended just in time for us to get home and celebrate Ryan's birthday! He is now 26...getting up there:) We went on a hot date and had lots of fun. see? Can't you tell how much fun we are? Happy birthday Ry! What a fabulous guy! 
Now it is back to school, back to work....but the fun will continue!

No comments:

Post a Comment