Monday, September 12, 2011

9 months

Its about that time again, monthiversary time! My little man is 9 months old now. I keep thinking each month is my favorite, but he keeps topping himself. He is SO much fun these days. Its crazy how fast time goes, but at the same time I feel like he has been in our family forever. It is hard to remember the "pre-kyle" years. I feel like he has matured quite a bit this last month. I can see him turning into a little boy more each day. Allow me to document some of my favorite things he does.

  • When you say "yay" he claps. No matter what. He will drop anything to get to clapping position. 
  • He is the fastest seal crawler I have ever seen. He can cross a room in no time at all.
  • He is obsessed with standing. He is constantly pulling himself up to stand. Though I think walking is a bit down the road still, he is definitely interested.
  • He loves to click his tongue. He will always do it back if you do it first.
  • He smacks his lips when he likes his food, spits it out or chucks the spoon when he doesn't.
  • He loves gerber puffs, cherry flavor is his fave. He would eat nothing but them if we allowed it.
  • He is a social eater. If there is food around he wants a part of it.
  • He like to dance. He will start bobbing whenever a song comes on.
  • He moved his bed time to 7:30 and appreciates being in his own room with his own bed. 
  • He loves fire! Campfires make him squeal with delight.
  • He loves to talk, yell, and do anything else with himself that produces noise.
  • He prefers to be down where he can move freely. No cuddles from this guy.
  • He is a master at getting through any barricade I set up. He is super curious and as a result is a bit destructive and mischievous. Removing outlet covers is his favorite pass time.
  •  He continues to love Personal Penguin. The song, the book, and his penguin puppet. He loves them all more than anything else.
  • He likes to brush his own teeth.
  • He sleeps on his face, just like me:)
  • I describe him most often as crazy. He is just very busy all the time.
Of course we think he is the cutest baby to ever live. We also find him hilarious. He is such a happy, go with the flow, always happy to be there kind of guy. You can always count on a smile from Kyle. I don't think I deserve such a fabulous little guy to call my own, but I will take him!! We love you little man! 




2 comments:

  1. I would totally agree with you that he is abouslutely adorable! 9 months is a great age. I think it's the best! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that toothbrush pic is adorable! well they all are but i've probably already commented on them all on fb. haha i just love the little man! can't believe how fast he is growing up though...before we know it we'll be sending our little guys off to kindergarten together.

    ReplyDelete