Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Half birthday, Whole fun.

I suffer from a December birthday. It is harder than you think I promise. Anyways I don't know if its just cause he is so nice, or just got sick of my whining, but Ryan started celebrating my half birthday back when we were engaged and it really caught on (obviously). This year was definitely a hit. It even fell on a Saturday! How convenient. Anyways after Ryan got done with school work for the day, we headed to Seven Peaks, Malawi's, and Summer Sno! Triple threat of awesomeness. It was so much fun. A much needed gooood time. Pictures? Sure!



 Love those toes.

 Have you tried Malawi's yet? You really need to. So good. 

 Sometime I pose really hottly. 
Summer Sno doesn't just make snow cones. They make little cups of heaven.

3 comments:

  1. Yay for half birthdays! I don't suffer from a December birthday, but I'm thinking of implementing a half-birthday celebration. Glad Ryan is so awesome as to really go all out for your day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at your long hair! I can't believe it fits in a pony/bun!

    ReplyDelete