Saturday, May 21, 2011

Dear Friend,

I would like to thank you for sharing your luxurious swing. Rather than flaunt it, you always let me take a turn. Here's to a future of sharing.

Love, Kyle




I guess being jealous of your friends cool stuff starts early. Kyle has a friend with the BMW of baby swings. Whenever we visit he likes to go for a ride. It is hilarious how excited and happy he gets about it. Then you add the mobile that spins above? The kid can hardly contain himself. So this one is for you Mr. E...thanks for sharing your sweet ride.

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha this made my day. i happened to stumble upon some very generous ward ladies...other wise the bmw of swings would never exist. mr. e is more than happy to share with ky, always. it makes my day seeing how happy he gets in that swing! i seriously love it. love our little friends :)

    ReplyDelete