Monday, April 25, 2011

Viva Las Vegas

We took a very much needed vacay to Vegas this last week. It was warm, relaxing and marvelous. We ate, swam, saw some sites, and most importantly spent 24/7 together. F A B U L O U S. It was our first trip with Kyle and I must say he is a little champ! Perfect in the car, slept great when he was supposed to and even followed his bedtime in the stroller as we kept him out til 1 am (yes we were THOSE parents. judge if you must.)  We also got to catch some of our nephews baseball tourney and spent some time with a few of Ryan's sibs. As my dad would say, a good time was had by all.




We also discovered K has his two front bottom teeth in! Pretty big deal I think. I also got to eat at Steak n' Shake, which I have been craving for 12 years now. It didn't disappoint! Now we are back...Ryan is back to school and work and I return to work tomorrow. Sure was a GREAT break! We feel lucky to have been able to live it up!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! I Can't believe he already has two teeth. Tay is 7 1/2 months and still no teethy. Any day though I can tell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i never commented on this...i've been a bit preoccupied. but i love all your pics and am sooo glad you guys got to go do this!

    ReplyDelete