Thursday, April 14, 2011

Squash

Before I had a baby I was always irritated by people's blogs that turned into baby diaries. I always thought "don't they do anything else!?" Well now I know. I do do other things. But I just don't love them as much. Want me to blog about work, cleaning, running errands, and my other to do's every day? That's what I thought. Snooze fest. Instead, I will continue to post pics of my cute lil man. Cause I love him. And at the end of the day, no matter what else I have accomplished, he usually takes the cake as my favorite.And since few people really read this anyway, I will write what I want thank you very much. If you get annoyed, well lighten up :)

Drum roll please? Today buddy had SQUASH for lunch. I think he enjoyed the break from Similac. I was just excited to bust out the pile of bibs that have been calling his name since December.
All ready to snarf!
Yum!
Satisfied.

4 comments:

  1. I said the same thing about "mommy blogs" but you're right, at the end of the day, most of the other stuff just isn't as cute or exciting. I like reading about you guys and Kyle, he's such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love him. and love all posts about him, trust me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. he looks like he was quite pleased with the squash. i can't wait to squish him again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh he is so so cute! I can't wait to see him this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete