Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Best news in years

My BFF sister, who has lived out of the country for years, and out of state years before that. The one I never get to see and rarely even get to speak to on the phone...the one who I love more than aaaanything. The one with four adorable children I have missed so much. The one who makes me laugh til it hurts constantly. Yep THAT one. She is moving to TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you know what this means? Phone calls and texts whenever we please. Visits will be SO much more possible...oh my dear friends. This is better news than you will ever understand. AND. They are coming here for a month this summer. This makes me soooo very happy. Had to share. 

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so excited for you, that will be so great to have her closer rather than on the other side of the world!

    ReplyDelete