Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Lately

I feel like I haven't done a "what we have been up to" post in a while. We haven't done anything too crazy, but here is what our lives have looked like lately.

  • Cheesecake Factory and Les Mis with some of Ryan's siblings. We don't hang out without everyone's kids very often, so this was great! Cheesecake Factory might be the happiest place on Earth too...
  • Skipping class to have lunch with Ryan. It takes me back to the first 6 months of our marriage when we were both students...love it.
  • Moving the salon downstairs, Kyle to the salon, and prepping Kyle's old room to be a nursery again.
  • Some crafting.
  • Ryan has been playing lots of tennis and basketball.
  • Watching the Australian Open
  • I got to help Kate at a Bridal Fair. Love it...AND they stayed the weekend. Love even more. AND we watched Downton Abbey. Love. Love. Love.
  • Kyle has been painting.
  • Ryan and Kyle do lots of dishes.
  • Eating a lot of new Paleo food. So far so yum.
  • I attempted buffalo wings for the first time in honor of the Super Bowl and LOVED them. I only started one small fire in the process...
  • Some Ikea shopping.
  • Prepping to have a girl come into the fam... ya know, the important stuff like buying pink glitter shoes.
  • Late night homework parties. I would die without Ryan, he is so much help when it comes to school.
  • A lot of clients for me, I have had fun with creative color lately.
  • Watching The Lorax. Often.
  • Story time at the library.
  • I have been expanding.
  • Lots of dancing, singing, and making up songs with Kyle.
  • Lots of driving back and forth to BYU.
  • Ryan has been shoveling a lot. (yesterday morning he looked out the window and yelled,"I am so sick of living in this white abyss!"...spring fever anyone?)
So nothing too exciting or crazy, but worth updating anyways. This is life. Life is pretty good. 

1 comment: