Monday, July 30, 2012

Weekend Recap

Friday

  • Kyle and I went to play at the mall (nothing he loves more), then stopped at the food court for some chick fila because he asked for chicken so politely.
  • Afternoon rain storm...I wish it rained daily.
  • Olympic kick off party at Kevin and Erin's- We had a great time! We played some Wii (I even claimed one gold medal), we had delicious treats, we got to see my cousin Kourtne from Chicago, Kyle had the time of his life staying up til' midnight, we got some great family time in. We love these people. (my camera also died after about 2 pictures...bummer)
Saturday
  • I slept in too much and went running when it was way too hot
  • We watched a lot of Olympics
  • We got some good news and headed to City Creek to celebrate...ended up at Cheesecake Factory (how did that happen?) where Kyle behaved wonderfully the entire time...which is a record.
  • We came home and watched "Mirror Mirror", which was just ok.
  • We made family friendship bracelets to prove we are bff's.




Sunday
  • More Olympics.
  • Church with hilarious sunbeams and wild Kyle.
  • Ryan made a delicious dinner of meatloaf, potatoes, and cobbed corn. My Dad joined us and brought the most delicious ice cream I have ever had. Yum.
  • Kyle finger painted for the first time...and hated it.
  • More Olympics.



1 comment:

  1. sounds like such a great time, all of it! kyle looks so handsome :)

    ReplyDelete