Monday, July 23, 2012

Meet me in the middle...

...and we'll agree to call it the compromise. Anyone else know that song? Anyways. You know in marriage it is nice to have individual interests...but it is also nice to enjoy things together too. Well, Ryan just sat through every single episode of The Bachelorette with me, and plays Candy Land every night...so I thought it was my turn. 

There are few things Ryan loves more than playing tennis (second only to basketball I believe)...I can't play to save my life. But tonight we began the journey of teaching me. I am not saying tennis will ever be "my thing", but we had a really good time. Give me a few years and I might even be able to actually return a real serve of his!
I think this means Ryan has to go skiing with me this winter...

1 comment:

  1. um, you look striking with that pose & those close. hottt! love this it sounds like so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete