Monday, October 10, 2011

10 months

Wow! Double digits! My little man is getting so mature. I continue to think every phase is my all time favorite, and then the next month tops it. I have learned a lot this past month. Just when I declare my house officially baby proof, Kyle learns something new that makes me rethink everything. If you have a baby and your house is nicely decorated...I am impressed. I have had to remove everything from my end tables, coffee table, and just about everywhere else...next I might need to just remove the whole table. Kyle is an intense little guy and I love it. He keeps me on my toes, and is very patient and forgiving with me as I learn. I am always one step behind just trying to catch up with him. New tricks and faves?

  • He crawls so fast! He never bends his elbows though, slightly hilarious.
  • He can stand for one second unsupported, but mostly pulls himself up on anything possible.
  • He can go from her to there, taking a few steps but never letting go to his support. (he seems realy far from walking still).
  • He can scale his baby gate...literally holding on with his hands and feet with nothing touching the ground.
  • He climbs everything.
  • He will give "kisses" and "nuzzles" if its your lucky day.
  • He loves to wave to everyone coming or going.
  • He smacks his lips after something delicious.
  • He discovered jello...and loved it.
  • He loves cheetoe puffs (sooo my child).
  • He loves anything marked Gerber Graduate...I guess that company knows what they are doing.
  • He talks a lot, but is yet to make any sense.
  • He gets hurt a lot but always moves on quickly.
  • He loves his songs.
  • He bobs to music now and waves his arms.
  • He always crosses his ankles while sitting in his high chair.
  • He sleeps in now until 8:30 or 9 but still goes to bed at 7...love it.
  • He is not a fan of naps...at most he will take one short one a day.
  • He thinks peekaboo is hilarious.
  • He is ticklish.
  • He will knock things down if you say BOOM.
  • He likes to jump on his bed.
  • He loves other babies...a bit too much.
  • He takes toys from other children...working on that.
  • He went to his first BYU football game!
  • Just today he discovered standing up and trying to jump out of the shopping cart.
  • Not a fan of his car seat.
  • He loves to be chased.
  • He is just a happy little guy
He makes us laugh all the time and you can always count on him for a smile. I am grateful I get to hang out with him so much, I am also dreading when he won't be by my side all the time. But for now, I will soak in all I can having my little bff. Happy 10 months Bubs!

1 comment:

  1. ohh i love him. can't believe you're in the double digits!!

    ReplyDelete