Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Mr. Independent

Who needs mom when they have BFF Octi? We often find Kyle playing literally til he drops with his faithful little friend. Let's be honest though, me vs. an awesome Pirate Octopus? What would you do?

  I love the way he has him tossed over his shoulder like he is just toting him around. Cracks me up.

He is also a BIG fan of Baby Einstein. And for the record since I know you are all judging me, he doesn't watch it all that often. But he does enjoy kicking back after a long day of playing to relax with his favorite show. Don't we all?

Yep, I am sad to say the days of cuddles and lap sitting are retiring quickly. He is much more happy flailing and playing down where he can move. Luckily I do still get plenty of loves. We will see how long that lasts though. Here's to a happy, active little boy!

1 comment:

  1. especially when that pirate has a patch on his eye, a peg leg, AND a hook? Couldn't really ask for anything more.

    ReplyDelete