Monday, June 17, 2013

Sweet Summer

Even with a new baby around we have already been able to enjoy so many fun summer activities. Best so far?

  • City Creek and Temple Square. Kyle dug up some flowers, Zoe snoozed, and we had a great time. 
  • Swimming for the kids and I. We went to the Scera pool one day. Loved it! It took Kyle about 30 minutes to feel like getting in the water but once he did he had a fabulous time! We got him a shave ice after of course.
  • Playing with friends and cousins. Kyle loves his cousins so much. It was awesome living close to so many of them. I love watching him play and have fun with other kids. Sometimes I feel bad he is so lonely here all day with me.
  • Visiting the temple. "Mom I need my wallet so I can go in the temple and get married please." -Kyle
  • Evening baseball. We play with just one base. Kyle LOVES it.
  • Picnics. We eat outside a lot. And love it.
  • Crafternoon with friends. We made great stuff and Kyle and Emmett loved destroying the house (and sometimes each other) while we did it. Tie dying is ALWAYS a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment