Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I am alive and I have learned to recycle






So my salon did this cool show at the What Women Want Expo last week. Since Aveda is all about the Earth we had a theme. We got into little groups and were each in charge of a different model. I had the recycled model and we decided to make a dress out of newspaper. SO along with the hair and makeup we made the dress! I was very impressed with us. I didnt know we had it deep down within. It was a lot of work but also a lot of fun. Here are a few pics of my model. For more of everyone click here. The other models were sweet too. Definitely worth checking out.

2 comments:

  1. Holy smokes. I love the dress! Way to go! You look adorable in your little all black get up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats sooooo cool! yay for going green!!

    ReplyDelete