Monday, March 8, 2010

Spring Fever Special

I dunno bout you all (yes all 3 of you) but whenever the season starts to change I feel like I want a change. I usually take these desires out on my hair, and now you can too! For the month of March I am offering a free cut with any color service. As always with an Aveda salon, the scalp massage, hand massage, and amazing relaxation of a spa visit is complementary. So come on in, and treat yourself to a change and some pampering. I hope to see you soon!

6 comments:

  1. Crazy skilled hairstylist say what?!?! Me wants. I shall discuss this in further detail with you later. Hope your awkward standing shift went well tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and p.s. you have FOUR [yes FOUR] comments on your last post. Meaning ... you probably have more than your three acclaimed readers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are in South Jordan? I need to try to make it down there, which days do you work?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its called Life Aveda Salon and Spa at the district in South Jordan. I am there every day except Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. woo woooo! i need some hair help currently. in the color department. but you already knew that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even though I will not be able to take advantage of this incredible offer being that I live out of the state, I thought I would post a comment so you can feel like you have more than 3 people enjoying your witty blogs. Because I do read them, I just hardly ever make comments!

    ReplyDelete